Monday, February 6, 2012

Dinosaur Museum 2.

Little man and I spent the day together.
It was so fun having a buddy with me while Steve was busy studying.

Carson was so excited running up to each exhibit and telling me the names of all of his favorite dinosaurs. He is getting so dang smart. I still can't believe he's already 3.
When Steve and I took him last year, Steve took a picture of Carson and I on the dinosaur together-on this post. As soon as he saw it, he said this is the dinosaur we got our picture on, huh Keira? And then he jumped on it, for his picture.-SO cute!!


It was nice just the two of us. on our little play day together. I'm sure grateful for my little nephew.


1 comment:

Jade said...

Yay!!!! I love the picture! Thank you so much for taking him! It makes me sooo happy to him at this museum, i have been wanting to take him for a while now but haven't been able to afford it yet ahhh! He was really happy. I appreciate you takin him Keira - you're such a great aunt! We love you. Promise we will come over tomorrow. Our lives have been so crazy lately!