Thursday, December 11, 2008




Making Stockings with MOM
Last weekend was a lot of fun spending time with my mom. We were able to go to some stores together and get Christmas stuff, and then we made Christmas Stockings for my brother and brother in law. They are both on their missions right now, so we thought it would be a cute christmas present to make them both stockings and fill it with goodies.
If it wasn't for my cute mom in law, who helped me figure out how to work my sewing machine, my mom and I wouldn't of been able to sew them.
I got a sewing machine a couple years ago, and then lost the instructions, so I've been just storing it in our closet.
I'm so excited that we got it working! I can't wait to start sewing little projects!

All in All, My mom and I had a great time spending time together! And, I think the stockings turned out pretty cute too!


6 comments:

Krystal said...

The stockings are really cute good idea.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is cute! I might have to copy you since my brother is on his mission this Christmas! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

We had a lot of fun that day! Thanks for the spending part of the day with me. The stockings did turn out darling! And they were easy. Love ya. Tell Steve good luck with his finals!

Bryce and Jamie said...

What a cute idea for stockings!!!

kallina said...

Hey you guys! I'm so glad you found our blog! It will be fun to be able to catch up now :). It was good to hear from you! Merry Christmas!

Janeen said...

Hey cute girl! So fun to see your blog...we really do need to get together.