Thursday, November 20, 2008

Real-Life Furby discovered
I saw this and thought it was awesome! So, I wanted to share it with everyone. It looks creepy, but cute at the same time. This little guy is a Pygmy Tarsier, they were thought to be extinct but were found alive in the forested highlands of an Indonesian island for the first time in more than 70 years.





Some Interesting and Useless Facts:
-Nocturnal
-Size of a small mouse (measure less than 4 inches from head to tail)
-Weigh Less than 2 oz
-Primate Species
-Claws instead of fingernails
-Can turn their heads 180 degrees




What do you think about them?
I got all of my information from:www.foxnews.com & msnbc.com

4 comments:

Carrie said...

That does look like a furby!

Anonymous said...

I loved the Furby's when they came out. Except when Kjersti had hers - we finally had to take the batteries out of it - because it would wake us up in the night! ha, ha,
That's an awesome article.

Jade said...

the background music is making me and kody laugh while we look at this furby. Hahaha. we miss you guys. happy holidays without us! :( i am not sure when we are coming there. you might just have to come here! much loves. jade & kody & reggie.

Krystal said...

I can't wait to see the movie. Im glad you liked it. I read the host and it was really good book. Stephenie myer just needs to come out with more books.